RSS feeds are a common and popular form of displaying news and information. RSS feeds load a web page that constantly updates within the app without any manual changes on your end. This tab displays feeds from your blog or any text based feeds. It is a great way to keep users up to date with your latest content or share items you are most interested in.
RSS Feed achieves:
100% Control: Complete control over the content that reaches you or your target group. On time, on point, on the spot. One click (un)subscribe.
Privacy * : Yes, no email address involved. That’s right… no more spam, viruses, phishing, or identity theft. And best of all, no reason to put yourself at the mercy of the publisher’s intentions.
Time Efficient: You might have figured that much out by now, but RSS is simply an Internet technology standard that allows busy people to receive updates on web-based content of interest as time-efficient as possible. So what are you waiting for?
* For the optional “Help me” service, we will assist you in getting your app setup. You will need to start your risk-free trial and select this option on the checkout page.
Setup – How to
1. In Step 1 (Functionality), click Add New Tab.
2. Create a Tab Title, select RSS Feed Tab from the Tab Function drop-down.
3. Find and copy your RSS link, and paste it back at the Dashboard.
4. Choose an icon or upload your own. Save your changes.
That’s it… you can edit the entered information at any time. For more details or further help, refer to our Knowledge Center.
The Goals that this Tab covers
Build Engagement – Relationships are more important than ever. Your ministry’s app will enable people to connect with each other in a variety of ways, leading to personal growth, collaboration and discipleship.
Who can Benefit?